One of the most underrated Caribbean destinations is getting easier to reach after being locked down due to the coronavirus. With a newly renovated airport and direct flights, it’s no longer inconvenient to reach this island paradise. Four North American airlines are resuming their non-stop flights to Curacao in November and December 2020.
To make the process of planning your trip to the sun sure Curacao island even simpler, we’ve compiled a comprehensive guide of all (non-stop) flights to Curacao again from the USA and Canada. Read on for detailed flight information, including departure cities, airlines and travel requirements.
Let’s take a look at the Non-stop flights schedule to Curacao including a starting fare estimate.
You Might Also Like:
American Airlines, JetBlue, and United fly from these cities non-stop to Curacao.
- Miami (MIA) — As of $260 (2 hour 53-minute flight), twice daily, non-stop flights
Operated by United Airlines
- New York (JFK) — As of $250 (4 hour 30-minute flight), 3 non-stop flights per week until May 2023.
JetBlue flights are on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays
- Newark (EWR) — As of $245 (5-hour flight, weekly service),1 non-stop flight a week from November 2022 through March 2023.
United flights are on Saturdays
- Charlotte (CLT) — As of $1330 (4-hour flight, weekly service),1 non-stop flight until August 2022. American Airlines flights are on Saturday.
Air Canada offers direct flights from Toronto and Montreal to Curacao.
- Toronto (YYZ) — From CA$430 (5-hour flight) four-weekly non-stop flight as of October 2022
Flights are on Sunday & Thursday
- Montreal (YUL) — From CA$700 (7 and a half hour flight), twice-weekly non-stop flight as of October 2022 through April 2023
Flights are on Sunday, Monday, Friday & Saturday